Terms of Service
Kingdom Television Network Limited
These Terms of Service reflect the way Kingdom TV’s business works, the laws that apply to our company, and certain things we’ve always believed to be true. As a result, these Terms of Service help define Kingdom TV’s relationship with you as you interact with our services. For example, these terms include the following topic headings:
- What you can expect from us, which describes how we provide and develop our services
- What we expect from you, which establishes certain rules for using our services
- Content in Kingdom TV services, which describes the intellectual property rights to the content you find in our services — whether that content belongs to you, Kingdom TV, or others
- In case of problems or disagreements, which describes other legal rights you have, and what to expect in case someone violates these terms
Age requirementsIf you’re underage required to manage your own Kingdom TV Account, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to use a Kingdom TV Account. Please have your parent, or legal guardian read these terms with you. If you’re a parent or legal guardian and allow your child to use the services, these terms apply to you, and you’re responsible for your child’s activity on the services. Some Kingdom TV services have additional age requirements as described in their service-specific additional terms and policies.
Your relationship with Kingdom TVThese terms help define the relationship between you and Kingdom TV. Broadly speaking, we permit you to use our services if you agree to follow these terms, which reflect how Kingdom TV’s business works and how we earn money. When we speak of “Kingdom TV,” “we,” “us,” and “our,” we mean Kingdom TV LLC and its affiliates.
What you can expect from usProvide a broad range of useful services We provide a broad range of services that are subject to these terms, including:
- apps and sites (like Search and Maps)
- platforms (like Kingdom TV Play)
- integrated services (like Maps embedded in other companies’ apps or sites)
- devices (like Kingdom TV Home)
Improve Kingdom TV servicesWe’re constantly developing new technologies and features to improve our services. For example, we invest in artificial intelligence that uses machine learning to detect and block spam and malware and to provide you with innovative features, like simultaneous translations. As part of this continual improvement, we sometimes add or remove features and functionalities, increase or decrease limits to our services, and start offering new services or stop offering old ones. If we make material changes that negatively impact your use of our services or if we stop offering a service, we’ll provide you with reasonable advance notice and an opportunity to export your content from your Kingdom TV Account using Kingdom TV Takeout, except in urgent situations such as preventing abuse, responding to legal requirements, or addressing security and operability issues.
What we expect from you
Follow these terms and service-specific additional termsThe permission we give you to use our services continues as long as you meet your responsibilities in:
- these terms
- service-specific additional terms, which could, for example, include things like additional age requirements
Respect othersMany of our services allow you to interact with others. We want to maintain a respectful environment for everyone, which means you must follow these basic rules of conduct:
- comply with applicable laws, including export control, sanctions, and human trafficking laws
- respect the rights of others, including privacy and intellectual property rights
- don’t abuse or harm others or yourself (or threaten or encourage such abuse or harm) — for example, by misleading, defrauding, defaming, bullying, harassing, or stalking others
- don’t abuse, harm, interfere with, or disrupt the services
Permission to use your contentSome of our services are designed to let you upload, submit, store, send, receive, or share your content. You have no obligation to provide any content to our services, and you’re free to choose the content you want to provide. If you choose to upload or share content, please make sure you have the necessary rights to do so and that the content is lawful.
LicenseYour content remains yours, which means that you retain any intellectual property rights in your content. For example, you have intellectual property rights in the creative content you make, such as reviews you write. Or you may have the right to share someone else’s creative content if they’ve given you their permission. We need your permission if your intellectual property rights restrict our use of your content. You provide Kingdom TV with that permission through this license.
What’s coveredThis license covers your content if intellectual property rights protect that content.
What’s not covered
- This license doesn’t affect your privacy rights — it’s only about your intellectual property rights
- This license doesn’t cover these types of content:
- publicly available factual information that you provide, such as corrections to the address of a local business. That information doesn’t require a license because it’s considered common knowledge that everyone’s free to use.
- The feedback that you offer, such as suggestions to improve our services. Feedback is covered in the Service-related communications section below.
ScopeThis license is:
- worldwide, which means it’s valid anywhere in the world
- non-exclusive, which means you can license your content to others
- royalty-free, which means there are no fees for this license
RightsThis license allows Kingdom TV to:
- host, reproduce, distribute, communicate, and use your content — for example, to save your content on our systems and make it accessible from anywhere you go
- publish, publicly perform, or publicly display your content, if you’ve made it visible to others
- modify and create derivative works based on your content, such as reformatting or translating it
- sublicense these rights to:
- other users to allow the services to work as designed, such as enabling you to share photos with people you choose
- our contractors who’ve signed agreements with us that are consistent with these terms, only for the limited purposes described in the Purpose section below
PurposeThis license is for the limited purpose of:
- operating and improving the services, allowing the services to work as designed and creating new features and functionalities. This includes using automated systems and algorithms to analyze your content:
- for spam, malware, and illegal content
- to recognize patterns in data, such as determining when to suggest a new album in Kingdom TV Photos to keep related photos together
- to customize our services for you, such as providing recommendations and personalized search results, content, and ads (which you can change or turn off in Ads Settings)
- Using content you’ve shared publicly to promote the services. For example, to promote a Kingdom TV app, we might quote a review you wrote. Or, to promote Kingdom TV Play, we might show a screenshot of the app you offer in the Play Store.
- developing new technologies and services for Kingdom TV consistent with these terms
DurationThis license lasts for as long as intellectual property rights protect your content. If you remove from our services any content covered by this license, then our systems will stop making that content publicly available in a reasonable amount of time. There are two exceptions:
- If you already shared your content with others before removing it. For example, if you shared a photo with a friend who then made a copy of it, or shared it again, then that photo may continue to appear in your friend’s Kingdom TV Account even after you remove it from your Kingdom TV Account.
- If you make your content available through other companies’ services, it’s possible that search engines, including Kingdom TV Search, will continue to find and display your content as part of their search results.
Using Kingdom TV services
Your Kingdom TV AccountIf you meet these age requirements, you can create a Kingdom TV Account for your convenience. Some services require that you have a Kingdom TV Account to work — for example, to use Gmail, you need a Kingdom TV Account so that you have a place to send and receive your email. You’re responsible for what you do with your Kingdom TV Account, including taking reasonable steps to keep your Kingdom TV Account secure, and we encourage you to use the Security Checkup regularly.
Using Kingdom TV services on behalf of an organizationMany organizations, such as businesses, non-profits, and schools, take advantage of our services. To use our services on behalf of an organization:
- an authorized representative of that organization must agree to these terms
- your organization’s administrator may assign a Kingdom TV Account to you. That administrator might require you to follow additional rules and may be able to access or disable your Kingdom TV Account.
Content in Kingdom TV services
Your contentSome of our services allow you to make your content publicly available — for example, you might post a product or restaurant review that you wrote, or you might upload a blog post that you created.
- See the Permission to use your content section for more about your rights in your content and how your content is used in our services.
- See the Removing your content section to learn why and how we might remove user-generated content from our services.
Kingdom TV contentSome of our services include content that belongs to Kingdom TV — for example, many of the visual illustrations you see in Kingdom TV Maps. You may use Kingdom TV’s content as allowed by these terms and any service-specific additional terms, but we retain any intellectual property rights that we have in our content. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any of our branding, logos, or legal notices. If you want to use our branding or logos, please see the Kingdom TV Brand Permissions page.
Other contentFinally, some of our services give you access to content that belongs to other people or organizations — for example, a store owner’s description of their own business or a newspaper article displayed in Kingdom TV News. You may not use this content without that person or organization’s permission or otherwise allowed by law. The views expressed in other people or organizations’ content are theirs and don’t necessarily reflect Kingdom TV’s views.
Software in Kingdom TV servicesSome of our services include downloadable software. We permit you to use that software as part of the services. The license we give you is:
- worldwide, which means it’s valid anywhere in the world
- non-exclusive, which means that we can license the software to others
- royalty-free, which means there are no fees for this license
- personal, which means it doesn’t extend to anyone else
- non-assignable, which means you’re not allowed to assign the license to anyone else
In case of problems or disagreementsBy law, you have the right to (1) a certain quality of service and (2) ways to fix problems if things go wrong. These terms don’t limit or take away any of those rights. For example, if you’re a consumer, you continue to enjoy all legal rights granted to consumers under applicable law.
WarrantyWe provide our services using reasonable skill and care. If we don’t meet the quality level described in this warranty, you agree to tell us, and we’ll work with you to try to resolve the issue.
DisclaimersThe only commitments we make about our services (including the content in the services, the specific functions of our services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs) are (1) described in the Warranty section, (2) stated in the service-specific additional terms, or (3) provided under applicable laws. We don’t make any other commitments about our services. And unless required by law, we don’t provide implied warranties, such as the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
For all usersThese terms only limit our responsibilities as allowed by applicable law. Specifically, these terms don’t limit Kingdom TV’s liability for death or personal injury, fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, gross negligence, or willful misconduct. Other than the rights and responsibilities described in this section (In case of problems or disagreements), Kingdom TV won’t be responsible for any other losses unless they’re caused by our breach of these terms or service-specific additional terms.
For business users and organizations onlyIf you’re a business user or organization, then to the extent allowed by applicable law:
- You’ll indemnify Kingdom TV and its directors, officers, employees, and contractors for any third-party legal proceedings (including actions by government authorities) arising out of or relating to your unlawful use of the services or violation of these terms or service-specific additional terms. This indemnity covers any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, judgments, fines, litigation costs, and legal fees.
- Kingdom TV won’t be responsible for the following liabilities:
- loss of profits, revenues, business opportunities, goodwill, or anticipated savings
- indirect or consequential loss
- punitive damages
- Kingdom TV’s total liability arising out of or relating to these terms is limited to the greater of (1) US$500 or (2) 125% of the fees that you paid to use the relevant services in the 12 months before the breach.
Taking action in case of problemsBefore taking action as described below, we’ll provide you with advance notice when reasonably possible, describe the reason for our action, and allow you to fix the problem, unless we reasonably believe that doing so would:
- cause harm or liability to a user, third party, or Kingdom TV
- violate the law or a legal enforcement authority’s order
- compromise an investigation
- compromise the operation, integrity, or security of our services
Removing your contentIf we reasonably believe that any of your content (1) breaches these terms, service-specific additional terms or policies, (2) violates applicable law, or (3) could harm our users, third parties, or Kingdom TV, then we reserve the right to take down some or all of that content under applicable law. Examples include child pornography, content that facilitates human trafficking or harassment, and content that infringes someone else’s intellectual property rights.
Suspending or terminating your access to Kingdom TV servicesKingdom TV reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the services or delete your Kingdom TV Account if any of these things happen:
- you materially or repeatedly breach these terms, service-specific additional terms or policies
- we’re required to do so to comply with a legal requirement or a court order
- we reasonably believe that your conduct causes harm or liability to a user, third party, or Kingdom TV — for example, by hacking, phishing, harassing, spamming, misleading others, or scraping content that doesn’t belong to you